Friday, January 16, 2009

The day before

Tonight was the night before we left. We had Yesterdogs for dinner. Mom said to pack lightly because we will have a bunch of luggage. Herb (our friend) is going to ride with us to DC. We took showers and we will get up around the crack of dawn 6:00am and we will be in the car and gone by around 7:00am.I will miss Susie, Gabe and Kisa. I've never been away from Susie this long. We will meet Linda (our other friend) in DC because she's in flordia. It will be cold at first but, the car will warm up over time. Well, I'll type more when we're on the road!

- Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky girl to see such an historic and exciting occasion! My daughter is also a Fu, from Fuzhou, Jiangxi. I'll be checking in to read about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete